Yes.  This is not a difficult thing to establish.  If a medical doctor determines that a person is emotionally handicapped due to life’s circumstances, the doctor can prescribe a service animal.  Once diagnosed as disabled, a landlord cannot reject a tenant’s diagnoses of a medical disability and, therefore, must accept their request for a service animal or emotional support animal.